Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blogging 101

I have decided to join the blogging world. I am trying to talk Andrew into being a guest columnist, but the likelihood he will agree is slim to none. I cannot believe that we have been married for a month and a half. Time certainly goes quickly when you work. So, to catch up:

We had such a beautiful wedding, and it truly was a team effort. Having an at home wedding with 400 guests is more difficult than you would imagine. In the end, it was better than I could ever have imagined.

The honeymoon, on the other hand, was a bit of an interesting experience. Andrew and I just aren't the type to enjoy being confined to a resort. Needless to say, we were pleased to return to
our little home in Richardson.

The next weekend was my 22nd birthday which we spent in Sulphur voting Clay Walker for city council. Andrew and I got a new puppy, an apricot standard poodle that is destined to be the largest dog to ever live
The 18,19, and 20th of June was devoted to the Johnson/Stephen experience. I had many wise married words to impart to lovely Jamie, and we had a blast.

All the while, we have been remodeling our new home: hardwoods in the living room, new door in the den, painting, painting, painting, yard work, and a ridiculous Clay Walker sponsored den renovation. The best thing about blogs are the pictures, and I have none for this entry, but I will post some in the near future.

-VJS

1 comment:

Jamie Leigh Stephen said...

You have a blog too now!!! I miss you so much. But this helps. I like knowing what is going on with you. Call me soon. Love you!