Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wedding Propoganda

I have yet to completely figure out this whole blogging thing--which is the reason the pictures of the wedding are out of order, and my original intro is actually after the pictures.
My mother and father. My dad finished the wedding site at 6:00. The wedding was at 7:00. I couldn't have imagined a better wedding site.


This is definitely one of my favorites. My niece Zoe and nephew Arden.


All of my nieces and nephews. I became an Aunt at 12 so... I've been around the block.


Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Todd Skinner



The one bite I ate all night.


I think this may be my favorite picture of the bunch. Paul is such a talented photographer.


Our wedding venue. How neat is my grandmother's house?



Another favorite... this is right after we saw each other for the first time.


All the groom's men.

Totally posed.

So alas, here are the much anticipated wedding pictures. I am sure all three people who read this will really enjoy. A little background... Lizard got in to town on Saturday the 23rd, Sara and Emily both came in on Wednesday, and Jamie met us for manicures on Thursday. It was such a relaxing and wonderful week. We are so lucky to have such great friends.

3 comments:

Jamie Leigh Stephen said...

These are so good. The guy who shot your wedding is awesome. Love you and Miss you!

Cheryl Johnson said...

Valerie, I enjoyed your pictures! You were a beautiful bride!! I do love your grandmother's house!

Allison said...

YAY...just one more blog to add to my list of favs!! Ummm, advice..if you want more than 2 readers you need to tell people you have this BLOG!

LOST...WE LOVE IT! Totally hooked and total junkies. It's been a fun summer thing to do.

Yes, November, we must hook up.

Oh, Erin Hardy told me ya'll work together. Small world. Such a sweet girl and friend from my old REL days! Bet you have fun with her.

Hope married life is going great. Love you VAL!